This is a tour for people who enjoy walking & sightseeing.
Non-bridge players are welcome.
The tour includes:
– 13 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotels: 1 night Strasbourg (France); 2 nights Colmar (France); 3 nights Freiburg (Germany – Black Forest); 1 night Baden Baden; 2 nights Rothenburg on the Tauber River; 1 night Nuremberg; 3 nights Berlin
– All breakfasts; 4 dinners; welcome and farewell drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks)
– Private coach transfer between cities; train from Nuremberg to Berlin
– Alsace: explore Strasbourg; walk from quaint village to village (Riquewihr-Hunawihr-Ribeauville) while staying in the picturesque town of Colmar
– Germany: cable cars & walk in the Black Forest; Baden Baden – spa town; Romantic Road towns – Rothenburg & Dinkelsbühl; guided tours of historic Nuremberg (view castle, city walls & Hauptmarkt) & Berlin (view Brandenburg gate; Reichstag building; Holocaust Memorial). Entrance to Mauermuseum (Berlin Wall museum) – Checkpoint Charlie.
– One session at a bridge club in Germany
– Daily bridge bulletins; bridge quizzes on coach between cities; evening bridge discussions in the bar!
The cost of this tour is $5,900 per person LAND COST ONLY based on twin share/double accommodation, excluding airfare and travel costs before/after the tour. The single supplement is approximately $1,935.
The tour starts in Strasbourg, France (near the border of Germany) and finishes in Berlin.
For an Alsace/Germany 2020 itinerary and further information, contact Anita: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0405 449767. You can see past Bridge with Beauchamp holidays on our website: www.bridgewithbeauchamp.com.au.