Monday October 31 – Thursday November 3, 2016 with David Beauchamp & Anita Curtis
Gerringong is 5 minutes from the beach with a day spa, 2 pools, tennis court and a sun drenched garden courtyard, as well as a restaurant and bar! Please note: there are stairs to get to the playing area!
Start your holiday on Monday with a lesson at 12.30pm on How to Make More Contracts. Our duplicate session starts at 2.30pm. Dinner is at the hotel restaurant – Bella Char.
Anita will challenge you in the bidding on Tuesday morning from 9.30am with Common Misunderstandings – find the best bid! After lunch (provided at the venue), there will be free time to explore the surrounding area of Seven Mile Beach, Gerringong and Gerroa or just relax by the pool! An afternoon duplicate will run from 2.30pm to 5.30pm. Dinner is at a restaurant of your choice (own cost).
On Wednesday, the morning session consists of a workshop on Bidding with a Misfit and finishes at 11am. That afternoon is free for a game of golf, a visit to the shops in Berry or a bushwalk. Our duplicate session starts at 2.30pm. Dinner is at restaurant of your choice (own cost).
On Thursday at 9.30am, David will conduct a short discussion about hands of interest from the previous days and there will be a final duplicate session, finishing by 1pm.
We welcome individuals, as well as established partnerships and players of all levels and experience to join us for a fun-filled bridge holiday in a beautiful setting.
There is plenty to do in your free time on Tuesday & Wednesday such as:
- Kiama Blowhole
- Berry – quaint shops including antiques, arts & crafts, cafes and restaurants
- Werri Beach, Werri Lagoon & Seven Mile Beach . This 6km stretch takes about two hours to complete, along cliff tops with ocean views and bird life.
- Twin share accommodation in resort rooms with an ensuite bathroom; tea & coffee making facilities; mini bar and fridge.
- 4 duplicate sessions with coffee and tea provided
- 3 lessons and a pre-game talk
- Lunch on Tuesday
- 3 breakfasts, morning and afternoon teas
- 1 dinner at the venue (Bella Char restaurant)
Cost: $570 per person twin share.
($268.50) per person payable to Mercure on departure. $301.50 per person payable to David Beauchamp.
Single rate: $778.50 ($477 to Mercure)
Contact Anita: mobile 0405 449767 or firstname.lastname@example.org