3-17 MAY, 2018 (14 nights)
with David Beauchamp & Anita Curtis
This is an ACTIVE tour for people who enjoy walking! The cost of this tour is $5,750 per person LAND COST ONLY based on twin share/double accommodation, excluding airfare and travel costs before/after the tour. The single supplement is approximately $1,600. Non-bridge players are also welcome. The price includes:
- 14 nights accommodation in excellent 3 star hotels (5 nights in Florence; 4 nights in Levanto – Cinque Terre; 4 nights in Bellagio – Lake Como; 1 night in Milan)
- All breakfasts
- Welcome and farewell drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- 4 dinners (welcome dinner – Florence, farewell dinner – Milan, 1 in Bellagio & 1 at cooking school near Siena)
- Private coach transfer between cities to all hotels & all transport with the group by coach
- Full day excursion to Montepulciano in private coach
- Day trip to Siena and cooking school nearby
- Entrance fees to Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens (Florence); Villa Melzi garden & Villa Carlotta (Lake Como)
- Ferry trips on Lake Como and Cinque Terre; train transport in Cinque Terre
- 2 sessions at bridge clubs in Florence
- Daily bridge bulletins; Bridge quizzes on coach between cities; evening bridge discussions in the bar!
For an itinerary and further information, contact Anita: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0405 449767 or go to our website: www.bridgewithbeauchamp.com.au.
| David Beauchamp
David is a member of the Australian Open Team for 2017 and will play in the PABF in Seoul and the World Championships in Lyon. He is also one of Australia’s leading bridge teachers.
Anita speaks Japanese, Italian, German & some French! She is a member of the 2017 NSW Women’s Interstate team & is a bridge teacher at NSBC & various other clubs in Sydney.