05-21 SEPTEMBER, 2016 (16 nights)
This is an ACTIVE tour with lots of walking! The cost of this tour is $5,490 per person LAND COST ONLY based on twin share/double accommodation, excluding airfare and travel costs before/after the tour. The single supplement is $1,110. Non-bridge players are also welcome.
The price includes:
- 16 nights accommodation in 3.5-4 star hotels (4 nights in Prague; 1 night in Cesky Krumlov; 6 nights in Vienna; 4 nights in St Wolfgang – Austrian lakes; 1 night in Salzburg)
- All breakfasts
- Welcome and farewell drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- 3 dinners (welcome dinner – Prague, farewell dinner – Salzburg and 1 in Vienna)
- Private coach transfer between cities to all hotels
- Guided tours of Prague Castle, Cesky Krumlov castle & Melk Abbey (outside Vienna)
- Boat cruise in Prague and from Melk to Dürnstein (outside Vienna)
- Entrance fees to Schönbrunn Palace (includes audio tour);
- Halstatt salt mines & Salzburg castle
- Day excursion to Bratislava in Slovakia (train)
- All transport with the group (train, bus, cable car, ferry)
- Day excursion to Halstatt (private coach)
- 3 sessions at bridge clubs (1 in Prague; 2 in Vienna)
- Daily bridge bulletins; Bridge quizzes on coach between cities and some evening bridge discussions in the bar!
|You may wish to fly into Prague.The beginning of the tour is the Welcome dinner and drinks in Prague. The tour ends in Salzburg on Day 17 after breakfast.|
To secure your place, send a deposit of $500 per person to Michelle at Sabra Travel (see payment details form) & your booking form. Please send an email to Anita that you are booking in. For further information including the proposed itinerary, contact Anita: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0405 449767. You can download the booking form below.