The resort is near Nelson Bay, at 26 Corlette Point Rd, Corlette. The drive is approximately 2.5 hours from the north shore of Sydney.
The Anchorage has an indoor pool, an outdoor pool & a spa tub. Other amenities include outdoor tennis courts & a fitness centre, a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Attractions of the local area:
– Whale and dolphin boat cruises
– Walk up Tomaree headland & various local bushwalks
– Two local golf courses: Nelson Bay and Horizons
– Stockton Beach sand dunes (quad bikes)
– Lots of lovely inlets & lookouts with cafes.
Start your holiday on Monday from 1pm with a talk and then a duplicate session from 2pm to 5pm. Dinner is buffet style at the Anchorage Restaurant.
From 9.30am on Tuesday & Wednesday mornings, there will be a lesson finishing by 11.45am. There is free time until the afternoon duplicate. Dinner is at a local restaurant of your choice (own cost).
On Thursday, our bridge group has been invited to join the Tomaree bridge club at their premises in Nelson Bay. Play will finish by approximately 1.15pm.
– Twin share/single accommodation (all rooms have walk in showers). Some rooms are on the ground floor. Other rooms have stairs.
– 2 lessons, 1 talk & 4 duplicate sessions with coffee & tea
– Dinner on Monday, 3 breakfasts, morning/afternoon tea
Cost: $720.50 per person twin share. Single: $1064
For further information and a booking form ontact Anita on 0405 449767 or firstname.lastname@example.org