MAY, 2019 (13 nights)
This is a tour for people who enjoy walking, sightseeing & a little bit of bridge! Non-bridge players are welcome.
The tour includes:
– 13 nights’ accommodation in 3-4 star hotels (3 nights in Split; 1 night in Plitvice; 2 nights in Opatija; 3 nights in Ljubljana; 3 nights in Lake Bled; 1 night in Trieste)
– All breakfasts
– 4 dinners; welcome and farewell drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks)
– Private coach transfer between cities & all transport with the group by coach
– Slovenia: famous Postojna caves; beautiful Lake Bohinj, Lake Bled & Vintgar Gorge; Ljubljana
– Croatia: Day trip by ferry to Hvar Island (part of Dalmatian coast); Diocletian’s Palace in the port of Split; stunning Plitvice Lakes; Opatija – the “Nice” of the Adriatic; Trogir – medieval town
– Italy: Miramare Castle in Trieste
– Sessions at 2 bridge clubs in Croatia/Slovenia
– Daily bridge bulletins; Bridge quizzes on coach between cities; evening bridge discussions in the bar!
For a Croatia/Slovenia 2019 itinerary and further information, contact Anita: