Kiama is 90 minutes drive from Sydney CBD (31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama). The Sebel Harbourside has a lovely setting overlooking the water. The function centre is heritage listed and was the Kiama Infants School for over 100 years!
Attractions around the area:
– Whale & dolphin watching
– Kiama Coastal walk (there are different sections easily accessible from Kiama)
– Minnamurra Rainforest (15 mins drive) – walk to the falls or rainforest loop
– Kiama blowhole & Little Blowhole; ocean pools, Saddleback Mountain lookout (10 mins drive);
photogenic Cathedral Rocks (Jones Beach in Kiama Downs); “The Boneyard” cove & Bombo Headland.
– Wednesday afternoon farmers’ market; historic Terrace Houses & shops; Old Fire Station
Community Arts Centre exhibitions
– Kiama golf course; Grand Pacific Drive – the scenic road all the way to Kiama
Start your holiday on Monday from 1.30pm with a talk and then a duplicate session from 2pm. Dinner is in The Quarry Room overlooking the water at the venue.
Tuesday & Wednesday mornings from 9.30am, there will be a lesson finishing by 11.45am. There is free time until the afternoon duplicate (from 2.30pm to 5.30pm). Dinner is at a restaurant of your choice (own cost).
On Thursday, there will be a final duplicate session until approximately 1.15pm.
– Twin share/single accommodation with continental breakfast each day
– 2 lessons; 1 talk & 4 duplicate sessions with coffee & tea
– Welcome drink; dinner on Monday, one morning/afternoon tea each day
– Complimentary wifi
Cost: $699 per person twin share, of which $315 per person is payable to The Sebel Harbourside Kiama. $384 per person payable to David & Anita). Single: $954, of which $570 is payable to The Sebel Harbourside Kiama; $384 payable to David & Anita.
Contact Anita on 0405 449767 or firstname.lastname@example.org